Announcement Regarding The Novel Coronavirus
To protect our employees and fellow customers we ask that if you have recently returned from China or any affected areas and/or are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, please return home and seek medical attention BEFORE arriving at Park & Fly to collect your car. Even if you do not have any symptoms, you may be a carrier and may be contagious for up to 14 days.
If you are experiencing any symptoms or believe you may have been in close contact with the virus during your travels, please contact us prior to your arrival and we will keep your car in our facility for up to an additional 14 days free of charge (each case assessed by Park & Fly first).
If you hold concern about your health please contact your GP, emergency department or phone the Health Direct helpline on 1800 022 222 and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
The team at Park & Fly are doing everything we can to keep our customers and staff safe during this time. Here are some of the current updates you can expect at Park & Fly:
- Our cleaning schedule has been updated and all vans will be sanitised daily.
- Staff will be wearing gloves to handle keys and tickets.
- All surfaces within the carpark are being sanitised daily, including the buttons in the lift and check-in and check-out counters.
- We have paused luggage assistance for the time being to minimise the risk of infection to our employees and customers.
- Sanitiser stations are being put up throughout the carpark for customers and staff.
These measures are being put into place immediately to help keep you safe during your visit at Park & Fly. Please phone us first if you feel unwell before coming to collect your car, and if travelling in groups we ask that you please send one person to collect the car from Park & Fly then return to the airport to collect the rest of your party. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope that you understand that your safety is our number one priority.